Whakawhiti Ora Pai
Maureen Allan (Practice Manager)
Errol Murray (General Manager)
Monday to Friday
Phone: (09) 409 7880
Fax: (09) 409 8086
Postal address: RD4, Kaitaia
6652 Far North Road
Te Kao 0484
Under 14*: $0
*1 December 2018:
There are two main changes:
- People with a Community Services Card (CSC) and their dependents aged 14 to 17 years who are enrolled with a general practice will pay less for their visits to see a doctor or nurse.
- An adult with a CSC won’t pay more than $18.50 for a standard visit with a doctor or nurse and young people aged 14 to 17 years, who have a parent or caregiver with a CSC will be charged no more than $12.50.
- All enrolled children aged 13 and under won’t be charged a fee for a standard visit with a doctor or nurse, or:
- an after-hours fee at participating clinics or pharmacies
- the regular $5 prescription fee.
Fees for extended consultations, procedures and extra services, such as certificates or equipment, may still be charged.
To be eligible for lower cost visits people must be enrolled. If they are not enrolled, additional fees will apply. It doesn’t cost anything to enrol, anyone who is not enrolled should talk to general practice reception staff for more information.
For more information on the CSC please call: